1. Residential Roof Repair and Replacement
Residential roof repair and replacement is our bread and butter. We love working with homeowners to give your roof a fresh new look.
Whether you need a few shingles replaced, or a full roof upgrade, we’ve got you covered.
We offer both dimensional and designer composition asphalt shingles, concrete and clay tile, and Euroshield rubber shingles to give you a look you love.
2. Commercial Roofing
For new or damaged commercial roofs in Atascosa, TX, we provide business owners with reliable commercial roofing options.
Our two most popular commercial roofing materials are TPO rolled roofing and modified bitumen.
Each of these durable products is extremely durable and made to stand the test of time.
3. Metal Roofing
Metal materials have quickly become the frontrunner in both residential and commercial roofing. Our metal roofing services include both new installation and metal roofing repairs.
Our two most durable and elegant roofing materials are copper and steel.
These metals can be used in a variety of styles including vertical panels, metal shingles, metal slate, metal tiles, and metal shake roofing.
4. Gutter Services
Our roofing company can install and service an effective gutter protection system that works for you using two main styles of gutters for homes in Atascosa, TX.
Half-Round Gutters: Our half-round gutters are perfect for modern or historic homes. They provide a very smooth surface that is easier to keep clean and requires less maintenance than other profiles.
Quarter-Round Gutters: This is a low-cost, lightweight alternative to the half-round gutter with an increased carrying capacity and seamless appearance.
5. Gutter Guards
We partner with Leaf Sentry to provide homeowners with two styles of gutter guards that ensure your gutter system stays running smoothly.
Leaf Sentry Regular Panel: This traditional gutter guard panel, uses a nose-forward design to push debris to the ground keeping your gutters clear and allowing the water to flow freely.
Leaf Sentry High-Flow Panel: For areas that experience a significant amount of rainfall throughout the year, the Leaf Sentry high flow option provides the same leaf guard on top with a perforated surface to allow more water flow through the heaviest storms.
7 Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofing Company
Doing your own roof repairs will often make roofing problems worse, may void your roofing warranty, and can pose significant risks and harm to the homeowner.
While a roofing company can take care of the hassle for you, you’ll also enjoy these additional benefits by hiring a professional.
1. They Follow All Building Codes: Sometimes the residential and commercial building code requirements in Atascosa, TX can be extensive. It is our job to stay up to date on code requirements in the area we work in to ensure your project is completed correctly and without violations or additional fees.
2. Quality Work: Roofing is a specialty that is best learned from hands-on experience. You simply can’t learn everything you should know in a weekend to repair your own roof. Even a minor mistake could have major consequences.
3. Save Money: It may seem less expensive to repair or even install a roof yourself, but you will likely end up spending more invaluable time, expensive equipment, and extra supplies. We provide an honest quote of full costs upfront and finance options if necessary.
4. Discounts: A roofing company can negotiate pricing with manufacturers because they buy materials in bulk, this discounted pricing is passed down to you.
5. The Best Materials: A professional roofing company has access to higher-quality materials that require a professional license to purchase. These materials are more reliable than the shingles you will find at the hardware store.
6. Fast & Smooth Service Execution: We provide clear estimates to tell you exactly how long a job will take and can schedule your service to be completed around your schedule. In fact, most jobs are completed in one day or less.
7. Warranty Protection: When your roof is installed by a professional, the manufacturer provides a product warranty that is not available if you choose to install the roof yourself.