Gutter guards are the unsung hero of roofing materials and can protect both your gutter system and your roofing materials.
Gutters keep your drainage system working properly so that whatever is going on outside is not going to affect the inside of your home.
Why Install Gutter Guards
Gutter guards are a natural and easy way to prevent many of the hassles that homeowners in San Antonio, TX experience with gutters.
There are three top reasons why our customers get gutter guards.
- Constant Overflow – When there’s a torrential downpour and your gutters can’t keep up the water has nowhere to go but to soak your roof, drip down the side of your home, and often lead to mold and mildew. Gutter guards prevent this from happening by giving the water a clear path and directing moisture away from the home.
- Rusting – If you notice parts of your gutters are showing rust, this is a sign of moisture that isn’t moving through the gutter effectively. Rusting can quickly lead to compromised gutter systems. Gutter guards help keep the water moving.
- Protect Your Home – Unkempt gutters lead to a myriad of problems for homeowners in San Antonio, TX. Gutter guards get rid of ice dams in the winter and clogs in the summer. Both can contribute to serious damage to your roof.
Benefits of Gutter Guards
If your gutters are underperforming, the consequences can be a nightmare.
Gutter guards prevent many common hassles that homeowners experience. With gutter guards, you get properly working gutters that prevent water damage to the walls, siding, foundation, and landscaping.
Gutter guards pay for themselves by saving you the time, energy, and cost associated with traditional gutter cleaning services. They reduce maintenance by 70% and essentially eliminate water damage repairs.
Gutter Covers We Recommend and Use
We recommend two high-quality gutter products for our customers in the San Antonio, TX area.
Each of these products comes from the Leaf Sentry gutter protection system, which provides a guarantee of clog-free gutters for the lifetime of the product.
- Leaf Sentry Regular Panel – The regular gutter guard panel, covers your gutters with a nose-forward design causing debris to fall to the ground while allowing the water to flow freely. These panels are designed to match your existing gutter system and are virtually unseen from ground level.
- Leaf Sentry High-Flow Panel – The high flow option is similar to the regular panel, but has a perforated surface that allows more water to flow through. This design is perfect for areas that experience a significant amount of rainfall throughout the year.
Gutter Cover FAQs